The Signode HSM MHC / 3000 range of strapping machines are the latest generation of horizontal strapping machines utilising the industry proven MHC and H3000 strapping heads for general purpose, logistics and medium duty applications. The HSM features a horizontally positioned, floating strapping head making it easy to replace reducing downtime. As the arch uses a lightweight aluminum chute system and electrically driven strap guide system the HSM can provide accurate and repeatable strapping on each load whilst ensuring low total cost of ownership.
Features and Benefits
- High reliability, durable design built for continuous operation.
- Chute design for high speed, productivity, and maximum efficiency.
- Reduced cycle time with high speed strap feed and take up.
- Compact and robust design, flexible configurations to suit most applications.
- Low operational costs, long life, wear free brushless drive motors.
PP or PET films are used for strapping.